Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Projector Problem

  1. #1
    Inactive Member baby2billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a Bell & Howell autoload design 346A projector that I just picked up recently. Over the weekend it got some pretty steady use and now I start it up and the motor is making a bad, grinding noise. It almost sounds like the gears or something needs oiled. Any help?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by baby2billy:
    I have a Bell & Howell autoload design 346A projector that I just picked up recently. Over the weekend it got some pretty steady use and now I start it up and the motor is making a bad, grinding noise. It almost sounds like the gears or something needs oiled. Any help?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not sure if this is the problem but I had a similar Bell & Howell projector and during one use it started making a very very loud sound as if something was grinding. Upon opening the projecter I found that the fan has a piece of cardboard around it to keep wires from getting chewed up. Some of the wires were pressing too hard onto the cardboard piece causing it to hit the fan and thus making the horrible sound. Pushing the wires aside a bit fixed it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member baby2billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, I'll try it. Does anyone know of anywhere to take it to get fixed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •